As a fashion editor I'm constantly contacted about new denim collections, and it is a pretty epic mission sorting the good from the really good! 

Basically, you need to try them all out. I don't like to write about a pair of jeans until I've worn them in and tested how they fare in everyday life - what are they like when they are washed and what do they look like styled with half of my wardrobe? 

Koral, gets the thumbs up.   


I was recently invited to get up close and personal with Koral jeans at  Brown's Hotel in Mayfair and I've discovered a new denim favourite.  

Based in LA, this brand is all about quality material, refined finish and flawless fit, offering a tight edit of jeans - skinny, boyfriend, shorts - and everyday basics like tees and tanks to wear them with.  















My pick, a distressed, ripped style somewhere in between a skinny and a boyfriend fit are a real find. Super easy to wear I've styled them with trainers and sports tops off duty and smartened them up with stilettos and silk blouses at work. 

Sure, they've stretched slightly, but only in that cool worn-in way. They're now so comfortable they're a weekend throw-on-and-go hero.  




Share|

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post